These are the kernel modules that need to be loaded in order to use some of the features of ACPI.
- ac - AC adapter information
- battery - Battery information
- button - Enables accesing info about ACPI-controlled buttons (like the Power button and the LID button)
- thermal - Driver for the Thermal Zone (/proc/acpi/thermal_zone)
- processor - Loads the ACPI processor driver (/proc/acpi/processor)
- container - Loads the ACPI container driver
- vendor-specific drivers (eg acer_acpi, thinkpad-acpi)